|| E-8 Extn. Arera Colony, Gulmohar,Bhopal
World Way International School
(Affiliated to CBSE Bharat) CBSE Affiliation No. 1030248
- A student has to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
School Transfer Certificate from the previous school duly countersigned by the competent Educational Authority.
Progress Report/Mark Sheets of the last two examination passed.
Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar, for admission to KG-I/class-I)
Employer’s Certificate certifying about the employment of the Parent/Guardian.
Caste Certificate in Case of SC/ST/OBC Category.
A recent passport size photograph.
- An application in the prescribed form will be submitted by the Parent/Guardian at the time of admission.
- Issue of Transfer Certificate: School Transfer Certificate is issued after clearing all the dues and obtaining “No Dues Certificate” from the Incharges concerned.
- The principal reserves the right to expel or suspend any student from the school due to misconduct.
- A student failing consecutively for two years in the same class has to leave the school.